miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Maybe I'm screwed

Yes, my computer is making weird noises... and it has no intention of stop it, so...
I had planned to be all my vacations at home, writing, but... that will not be possible, because my laptop should be at the repairman D:
Sometimes I wonder why all the problems around me strike together at the same time u___u

And internet doesn't help when you find things like this:


"- Tonos cortos constantes: La placa madre está defectuosa, es decir, está rota, es de lo peor que nos puede ocurrir."


Thanks computer, I love you too u__u

In the other hand, the guy of scriptwriting sent me an e-mail to help me with my treatment :D

Finally, someone kind in this land of despair and solitude... *drama*

6 comentarios:

Anteo dijo...

Pensaba que hp era una marca de confianza...mentira...(insertar meme) en fin, esperemos que no sea nada tan grave. Bueno, siempre puedes hacerlo a la antigua, con maquina de escribir D: , mi madre tenia una y a mi me encantaba usarla, se sentia uno mas inteligente xDDD y molaba escribir asi. No se donde estara ahora u.u

(PD: mi teclado se niega a dejarme a poner tildes...u.u')

SilviusBlack dijo...

Si que es mala suerte... Cuando más vas a tirar de él, va el cabrito y te falla! Bueno, con suerte no estará mucho tiempo arreglándose y lo vuelves a tener entre tus manos!

Anónimo dijo...

Amazing things here. I am very happy to see your article.
Thanks so much and I'm having a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
My site :: hiv life insurance

Anónimo dijo...

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my blog post; seo consulting

Anónimo dijo...

Excellent, what a webpage it is! This webpage gives helpful information to us, keep it up.


Feel free to visit my web-site :: esponjadelufa.com

Anónimo dijo...

Really when someone doesn't understand after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

my weblog ... http://face.ciki.me/