domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

Bonfire night + plus

Bonfire night the last 5th of november in London. Writing it in *horrible and grammatically wrong* english because maybe we have right now an special guest here (down will be an explanation)



















Finally a photo. Yes, I'm in London, not hidding under a bridge and trying to make you believe that I'm studying in other country xD
















My hair grows wild .____.



























































We (because Laura was there. She took all the photos :D) didn't see so many fireworks, but... we see half-naked (*LOL había puesto semi... spanglish...*) dudes dancing with fire...

Maybe that's some kind of compensation? xD

I really felt like Jabba el Hutt from Star wars at this point of the night .___. and wanted to shout them "Dance!! dance for me, my slaves!!"

Waffles with marshmallows makes me think weird stuff...
































































































































































































we didn't see so much, but at least, a good night ^_^


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Aaaand some extra photos because I promised Dasha (you remember her? Of course some of you do -w-) a photo of my mushroom sweater, because I drew she in that sweater for her birthday with her character (and a silly extra as I am...)


















That's all for today :D

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Preciosas fotos, aunque no me entero de lo que comentas....

Besos Gemma

Carlos Javier Eguren Hernández dijo...

Remember, remember the 5th of november... Marta is the new Jabba el Hutt in London

Anteo dijo...

Bonito el Londres nocturno, mola, el parlamento está guay, lástima no volaran algo en homenaje...xD No si alguna vez te dará por secuestrar algún niño para que crezca siendo tu esclavo como Danny the dog, aunque no tan chungo xD

SemielfaMish dijo...

¡Qué bonito es Londres de noche! ¿Ya has subido al London Eye? Se ve espectacular así todo iluminado :D (¿Y ya has ido a algún parque de esos chulos que hay en la ciudad? Si vas, saluda a las ardillas de mi parte ^_-)

Misery dijo...

No, aún no he subido al London eye, pero a parques si he ido, y hay algunas fotos, a ver si las subo :D